Bendurya Guyabano Herbal Tea with Turmeric - 0.17 lb 80g
Guyabano (also known as Soursop or Graviola) Tea with Turmeric is a very popular tea in the Philippines for its scientifically studied and proven health benefits, especially related to cancer cells. It has been stated that Soursop helps prevent cancer, kill existing cancer cells in lab tests, as well as help reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. The tea can also help lower sugar levels and cholesterol, highly recommended for those who have diabetes.
Other benefits are as follows: helps treat liver damage, respiratory problems, rheumatism, and arthritis; eases insomnia; improves the immune system; prevents gastrointestinal problems by regulating bowel movement; protects the kidney, liver, pancreas, spleen, gallbladder, ovaries, thyroid, and heart.
- The tea is Non-acidic and Caffeine Free
- Dosage: 1 tbsp of loose tea to 1 liter of water.
- Ingredients: Guyabano barks, leaves, and twigs
- How To Brew: Place 1 tablespoon full of tea per 4 cups of water into a stainless casserole. Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes on low heat. Best served hot.
- For iced tea: Put 1 tablespoon of tea into 1 liter of just-boiled water, let it steep for 3-5 minutes. Strain and pour over the glass with ice, add your preferred sweetener like honey, stevia, or coconut sugar. You may opt to add lemon or calamansi for added flavor.
- For cold brewing: Put 1 tablespoon of tea into 1 liter of water inside a tumbler or jar with a lid. Store in the fridge for 24 hours.
- NOTE: Barks, leaves, and twigs can be reused up to 3-4 times. This 80g pack can make up to 10 liters of tea.
- Product of the Philippines
We Also Recommend
Bendurya Bignay Herbal Tea with Turmeric - 0.17 lb 80g
Bendurya Mangosteen Xanthone Tea with Turmeric - 0.17 lb 80g
pH Care Intimate Wash Passionate Bloom - 150ml
pH Care Intimate Wash Fresh Blossoms - 150ml